Friday, September 11, 2009

ELLEN IS THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL JUDGE

new american idol judge





So its official- Paula Abdul will no longer sit with Simon Cowell, Kara Diogoardi and Randy Jackson in the coming season 9 of American Idol. Im sure you already know that Ellen Degeneres is now the newest judge of America’s most popular reality TV show. I was surprised but I never thought that she is a misfit. Ellen knows quality talents amidst her quirky sense of humor. She obviously got the taste level which is very evident with her usual picks of rich talents from Youtube. One is our very own, Charice Pempengco. Another thing is that Ellen is a nice person. She can well balance the high standards of Simon, the so-called technicalities of Kara and the ever unpredictable but conventional perspectives of Randy. I am so excited to see how Ellen and Simon will clash or make a new “love team”.

Now, who says Idol will be dull without the cheerleader? I gotta say, that Paula added a distinct flavor to the show, but Ellen will surely spice up everything. This is a solid basis that American Idol will continue to evolve and stay. And I am not complaining.



1 comments:

lucas said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!


I SOOOO LOVE ELLEN! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER ADDING MORE HUMOR TO THE SHOW!