Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DAVID COOK AND DAVID ARCHULETA LIVE IN MANILA!






Quick news!

David Cook, the winner of American Idol Season 7 and the runner-up David Archuleta will stage a concert here in Manila! This is real fun news for season followers like me. News has it late last year that they will visit the Philippines January 2009. Well, this news item came out from a very reliable local broadsheet. According to the article, the concert might take place in Mall of Asia come first week of May 2009.

I’m looking forward to see the show. I hope David Archuleta will sing his version of last year’s Idol song “Time of My Life” – this would be interesting right?


12 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! Sana nga matuloy na to!

Anonymous said...

omg! waaah! i want to see both of them live esp archie! woot woot! where did you get the news? thanks for the info. fingers-crossed that it is real!

Denis said...

quovadis08: Philippine Star

KRIS JASPER said...

Im sure sold out yan.

Bat di na lang sa araneta?

Lizeth said...

wow! galing! okay to hah!

aldwin said...

hi. care to xlink????

Nash said...

wuhoooo up for Mr. Cook :)

Anonymous said...

damn.. cant wait foe this event.. yeah..

Anonymous said...

wow galing naman

Anonymous said...

Galing!go, Davids go!
Hehe..
david archuleta has an unbelievable and a great voice and david cook is, well, a great in guitar:)

etz the shuuuperstar said...

too bad I'm in Cebu that's why I can't watch the concert! I don't have the money and the time to travel as well so it's really bad on my part~!

I've been a David Cook fan since forever and now I just can't see the concert? it's really frustrating! ever!

B E N C H said...

love the concert! ganda.. hehe.. sayang we weren't able to meet there.. sa dami ng tao.. hehe.. :)