Sunday, November 29, 2009

Japan Japan

Japan

I am almost born Japanese – This is how I feel.

I don’t know, but I have this warm feeling about Japan

and all of the things that emanates with and from it.

Not that I don’t like being Pinoy or anything,

but Japan just feels so close to my skin.


I like Japanese food. I like the way that the dishes

come clean to the taste and the flavours are very eclectic.

Many friends I know would not dare put raw fish in their mouth,

but I just love the genius preparations of their food.


I am so inspired by Japanese architecture.

I am very keen on their principle of minimalism.

The simple interiors and the subtle presentation of accents

are just so nice to see, I can just imagine living within it.


The Japanes principle on running any system is also fascinating.

It is not too deep of mechanical –

Remove the useless: simple principle that works wonders.

We can’t deny the fact that Japan is leading the world economy.


I just want to witness the cherry blossoms.

I want to see this side of nature’s majesty.

From today, until forever

I will start my project Japan Japan Save up!




0 comments: