Thursday, October 25, 2007

So, smokers are happy huh...


There are just so many kinds of people that I don’t like. I'm sure you have your own list too. High on my list are those people who think they are so beyond whom they really are. And I so not like people who smoke. Wait, let me qualify it(eyebrows down please). Smokers who are so damn dense, they smoke in public areas.Its way too annoying, unhealthy and a bad day-trigger. We all know that side smokers are more prone to complications. What really smoke me are that heavy smell and that odor that will stick to the fabric. Well, sure I'm no law enforcer to stop you guys from doing what you want. You’ve got your liberty dear, but please be damn sensitive?! There are right places for you to smoke. Places where lungs can tolerate that puff and where people treat smoke as their cloudy heaven. It’s not cheesy to be sensitive. And its not bad to be responsible.
Global warming is so on our faces now. And yeah I’m trying to pull some conscience out of you… if you’re offended, feel free to send me a comment and let’s drool to an argument. So fine with me…

1 comments:

Denis said...

well, this thing abou smokers is subjective of course.