Friday, July 31, 2009

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

across the universe


For the past few days, I have been tweeting about how I am so fascinated with Across the Universe movie. I have seen this movie in the past but watching it again seems so nostalgic

Nostalgic of the Beatles.

Nostalgic of the feeling that this movie once rescued my sanity, which story I would rather not put into digital print.

This movie is like a musical canned into a two hour and so length which showcased massive amount of The Beatles hits. I like the way that its a love story but its not whinny and cheesy. This flick was definitely done with high regards for taste and artistry. No question about its story line because it is definitely the most thought provoking film I’ve ever seen so far.

Now, if in case you have been whining around doing nothing productive and most of all, if you haven’t seen this movie yet, heres a little taste of this beautiful art’s smith by-product.

Its official, this is my favorite movie of all time. I’ll write that in all of my "webby" accounts.


0 comments: