Thursday, July 23, 2009

VICTORINOX WATCH

VICTORINOX WATCH
Forgive me for this post, I just want to help my friend sell this "super nice if only I had the money, I wont be posting this and snag it all the way" watch.

So if you want to have this baby in your possession or if you know anyone who might find it a REAL GOOD BUY, kindly leave me a comment here or simply contact 0916- 695-6848.

Now I know this question is lingers in your mind - The price? Its originally P25,000 but were selling it for P22,000 and still open for other negotiations. But please, indecent proposals are highly forbidden. Ha Ha Ha

Model No. 241124
Size Gents
Movement Battery - Quartz
Water Resistant 100m/330ft
Case Size 40mm
Clasp Tang/Pin Buckle
Case Steel
Dial Red
Bezel Fixed
Bracelet/Strap Leather
Functions Date, Chronograph


0 comments: