Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the survey

WE all have received annoying forwarded messages of chain letters that will put a jinx on your mother if you fail to pass it to a certain number of people- crap. Then there is this "fill in the blanks"on how well you know the person. I have grown hating it but i dont know what went in to me to pass this text to my college friends...
























Si "denis"....

Akala ko dati:

Pero:

gusto ko sa kanya:

sobrang:

laging:

napaka:

sana:

my message for him:


.... and out of twenty something number of people i sent it to... I received tandadadan!



3 response. Oh well, 3 great response. here it is.


from Kat ( the college friend who just cant help but shout that shes so into me.)

Si "denis"....

Akala ko dati: mabuting tao

Pero: masama pala

gusto ko sa kanya: masunget sya

sobrang: sarap kasama ( seeee? she likes me)

laging: tinitignan pix ko sa friendster ( you wish kat)

napaka: salbahe ( live with it)

sana: aminin na nya na pantasya nya ako. ( duh deh dih doh doh)

my message for him: 4 being one of my true friends ( showbiz) and also for admiring me. I really appreciate it talaga heheh. (kapal noh)


from bryan ( my best college bud)

Si "denis"....

Akala ko dati: snabbish

Pero: mabait pala (naman)

gusto ko sa kanya: sociable person ( seee? sosyal noh)

sobrang: disciplined (kala mo lang yun)

laging: may direksyon ( kasi baka maligaw tayo pag wala)

napaka: galing mag english ( oyyy sobraaaaa medyo lang)

"kudos"

sana: makatrabaho ko sya uli ( masokista talaga si bry eh)

My message for him: Keep it up and stay as you are. ( nadaan sa takutan, maganda sinabi eh)


april ( my bff)

si "denis

akala ko dati : goody goody nerd ( true naman)

pero: goody goody asshole pala ( true din)

gusto ko sa kanya: matalino like me ( oy level naman)

sobrang: HIRAP TIISIN ( oy she likes me too, hay hirap)

laging: nanghihingi nga data( hahaha, sa ngalan ng impluwensya!)

napaka: caring in fairness ( kahit tanung mu pa sa iba)

sana: wag ka magbago ( oo looks lang magbabago)

my message for him: thanks for everything. (anytime B****!)






well, with all these you'll know that i am in deed a good person..



a little too self-serving pero aminin mo, gustong gusto mo din malaman how other people feel about you especially those dear to your heart. right?




forgive me for my quite long hiatus for sometimes, I need to work. =)

0 comments: