Monday, July 21, 2008

Director's Playtime

Being on the advertising industry for one year now elevated my standards in gauging the substance of every marketing element I see around me- especially TV commercials. Now, never had I presented my favorite commercials here in this blog. So, from now on I will start sharing commercials that will pass my somewhat reliable standards.

For starters, here is a two-minute TVC done by Black Pencil Manila for Cinemalaya 2007. This TV material won the Best TV Commercial in Araw Awards last year.
Enjoy this on guys and I will try to publish more in the future!



7 comments:

jmarv said...

I saw this commercial way back.. I like the feel of the clip. Though really can't understand what it portrays. haha

sublunari said...

Wow, love the metaphor! First time ko 'to nakita. Galeng!

^Jmarv - As I understand it, the big sister in the ad is the equivalent of a movie director, guiding her sister (actor) through the fear and panic and eventually out of both (acting). Tama ba, denis? :p

the menace said...

yeap. tama ka sublunari!

Abou said...

love this clip

wanderingcommuter said...

can't wait for it to be shown here in up...

and im loving this clip too...

dazedblu* said...

nakakalowka but ti's nice.

B E N C H said...

nice!!! :)