Friday, June 13, 2008

7 Eleven Food Rampage















For a quick fix of our afternoon hunger, we at the office usually will seek for the aid of 7 eleven every snacks time. I will soon be hitting my first year at work and it has also been almost a year of loyal patronage for 7 eleven’s Big gulp and meryenda products. Not that we are heavy fans of this food store, it is actually its proximity that made us coming back- it is literary 10 big foot steps away from our building.

We can’t help but sometimes get tired of the food there so we always resort to having creative ways to make the food exciting. Creative means can lead to mixing and concocting different products to one good food ensemble. This one recipe I have presented in the photo is an original mix of Ms. Rachel. (our media director here) You just need the jumbo hotdog by 7 eleven, and then potato chips. Just do the usual spread of ketchup and special mayo and you’re good to go all the way to heavenly taste. Hm Hm, I know you’ll try this one later. Ha Ha Ha

I just realized that this is the very first ever food topic I have posted here on my blog. I actually enjoy lots of food trip, so I might do more on this topic. As for now, I would really suggest The Penne Pasta in Tomato Sauce by 7 eleven. Its really good and the best thing is its only 35 bucks. Sweet!

0 comments: