Sunday, March 23, 2008

Holy Week in Review

Hey happy Easter Sunday everyone!


Usual stuff will come into play today, I’m sure. Malls all over the Metro will mount their own styles of Easter celebration; there can be egg hunting or any other fun stuff that are meant to excite kids and make them flock in these malls. Now, If I may take you with me in reflecting on how we celebrated or more politically correct term is-how we commemorate the Holy week. But, I wouldn’t want to bombard you with my own activities. I want you to reflect on how YOU commemorate the Holy week?

Are you one of those who went to the beach and party all night?
Are you one of those who did the Visita Iglesia?

Are you one of those who stayed home and watched DVDs all your life?
Maybe you’re one of those who did the Alay lakad tungo sa Bundok ngt Kalbaryo
Or maybe you’re one of those who stayed in the streets and drunk yourself out.

Maybe you’re one of those who observed the fasting belief…

Or maybe you’re one of those who just kept their religion intact and reflect on how responsible you are as a Christian.

Did you view Holy week as a time to reunite with God and your religion or just a long-week vacation to escape the predicaments of work and life?

I don’t mean to attack your religious character but I dare you to reflect on all of these.

0 comments: