Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Menace says Thanks++

For this week, here is my top five things to be thankful for:
1. The birth of Bong Sumbong Tipster here on the Greenfields. He will surely help me improve this blog a lot.
2. Smorty for finally approving my blog and giving me my first project. I am not so sure though that it went all good. It feels like I did something wrong. Oh well, there's always room for first time.
3. The blessings of pay day! Needless to expound on this, right?
4. My mom for letting me sleep in her room -alone. Yeah, that means I made her sleep in my air bed on the floor in our living room. Hehe. Peace mom!
5. People in Pinoy Blogosphere for giving me a lot of kind words to combat my frustrations in making this blog so wonderfully wonderful. Maraming salamat mga kapwa ko blogerista!





0 comments: