Wednesday, May 14, 2008

wordy wordless








Yeah, this day is a little “wordless” as some bloggers might term those days when you are left with nothing to write but you have the urge to post something but still you don’t have anything to type about. I never thought this will happen to me. You see, I am like a talking mobile doll (wait, doll? Err) all the time but I only speak in my mind. I got this tip from one of my most favorite professors in college- to always construct sentences in your mind all the time even in times of silence. I find it so helpful because it keeps my mind working. It keeps my stress level low. You know those times when you kill someone in your mind? Or when you kiss someone in your mind? And the possibilities of doing THINGS in your mind are quite infinitive.
So since I don’t have anything to write about today, let me tell you some information I gathered around Pop-culture domain.

TV series are down in the US because of the remains of the effects of Writers’ rally (see just how us writers are significant?)

Sam Concepcion will be singing the OST of a Steven Spielberg animated movie.

Bea Alonzo is the newest face of Ugly Betty for the Philippine franchise.

Mariah Carey will be married (?)

Regine Velasquez might play the Pinoy Kim Sam Soon.

David Archuleta might sing “Stand by Me” again for the final three performances in American Idol.

KC Concepcion and Richard Gutierrez will do a movie together, so the Star of Star Cinema will transpire with the rainbow of GMA films.

Karen Davilla will have a new show at ABS-CBN

Globe will bring iphone to the Philippines.

Heart and Jericho are not together anymore.
And…

Our neighbor’s dog is not a virgin anymore.
So, there you have it.
A WORDLESS post today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! that news about your neighbor's dog is funny! =D wordless tuloy ako! haha.

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. so you really got nothing to say huh.. :)