Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SadSlip



From my Gmail:

Thank you for signing up to Happy Slip Meet-and-Greet happening on February 7, 2008 at Mag:net Café, Bonifacio High Street from 11:00AM-3:00PM. We regret to inform you that there are no more available slots for this event. However, we’ll keep your contact information for future blogging event invites.



Yes. One sad e-mail openned my day. The organizers of the "HappySlip Meet and Greet" said that no more slot is available for my butt to fill in the event. It is really sad, pero asa naman ako, I registered late so I should not expect to get in.

So for those bloggers who got in to that very lucky 100 guest list, you all are b******. Oh ahm, what I mean is that you should enjoy this event because it is really a bliss of opportunity. At least I consider it as such.

Happy HappySlip to you guys!

Cheers to Christine Gambito!






0 comments: