Thursday, April 3, 2008

100 Blabbers



Yehey!


I have reached my 100th post since I started blogging 5 months ago. Though I think that it’s still quite a bummer but I’d consider this as an achievement that I shall celebrate as it marks a new season for The Greenfields. I can’t help but feel the euphoria just thinking that I have this domain where I can put into writing the things that just bugs my mind or my thoughts on events or anything that happens around me. I have always been happy with writing because it gives me the chance to speak my mind out. I am also glad that I have gained many blogger friends that helped me improve my site and also for giving me the insights that are necessary to make a good page. Sa mga taong ito, alam nyo na kung sino kayo at maraming salamat talaga.
Now, I am looking forward to more developments in my site. I also aim to put more interesting write ups. I still don’t have a strong network of loyal readers but I hope that you guys will soon see my site as an addiction you can’t live without. (Oh yeah, dream on Denis. haha)
All hail for the Green Fields!

1 comments:

Lester Reyes said...

congratz on your 100th blog entry. looking forward for more informative and thought provoking views! - lalaksut