Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Santino Rylle's Christening!


Cheers Cheers!


We are just so happy to welcome Santino to the Christian world! Last Sunady was really special because we had the chance to gather with our relatives again and have a mini reunion. Lucky Santino because I am one of his God fathers, so this goes out to say that he will never grow like a dull and outdated boy. Ha ha ha. It was quite a scene to see little babies in the church with their parents and Ninangs and Ninongs looking all excited to see the priest shower their respective kiddos with God’s anointment. Right after the christening, a lunch party was held and boy did I really EAT. I was really so angry, I cant seem to get full. The party went all the way until evening where adults and Kumapares did the tossing of wines and beers. Oh well, this is a typical Pinoy party; never the same without pareng San Miguel.
Well, I would like to share some photos I took. The hot temperature made me so lame in taking photos so I went home with just a few, but all of the happy memories are indeed well-kept in mind.


2 comments:

escape said...

I like this line. hehehe...>>> Lucky Santino because I am one of his God fathers, so this goes out to say that he will never grow like a dull and outdated boy.

the crying photo is cute.

Denis said...

@ the dong :hahaha!sheer honesty sir... thanks!