Saturday, April 12, 2008

Swing Out Sister live in Manila!

April 7, 2008 was in deed a great day because of the Holidays for an early celebration of Araw ng kagitingan. What made the day more exciting was this another generosity of my friends Mary and her significant other in letting me join them for an All Access Pass to the Swing Out Sister Concert In Araneta. Talk about sheer coolness in getting premium seats in a high profile act’s concert. The band has this simplicity of performance but their great articulation and rapport with the audience made the whole night a blast!
Again here are the photos done by Mary and her partner that I shall use to better describe how Swing Out Sister made the people dance and yeah, breakout!

The band was so amazed by how Filipinos react to them and I think this is actually the reason why more and more foreign acts visit the Pinoy shores, because we know how to show true love for true talents. Hey I heard james Blunt is coming this May- nOw, I have to save for this.

0 comments: